Desert Charities News offers several advertising options to fit your needs and budget. In print, and online, getting to a targeted audience has never been easier or more affordable. Read on to find out why you need to be represented in this new source devoted to covering charities in the desert.
Why Suppliers and Venues Need to Advertise
- Desert Charities News is sent to more than 5,000 charities in Southern California, Palm Springs, and Las Vegas. You need to be sure you’re reaching targeted decision-makers who hire suppliers and book venues for their charitable events and galas.
- Galas are planned well in advance. By the time you find out who’s planning and when, the where and how have already been decided.
- Quality editorial will create a loyal following of engaged and active nonprofits from the start, creating an ideal community to promote your business.
- With low advertising rates, your minimal initial investment is sure to pay off big.
- Print circulation is 25,000 plus (plus pass along readership!).
Why Charities Need to Advertise
- Make sure your organization’s mission and work is recognized.
- Reach donors and attendees to make your next gala or fundraiser a huge success.
- Be seen by qualified suppliers that can organize or contribute to your next event.
- Attract sponsors.
- Remain active and engaged in a crowded field of charities who compete for donations.