Expanded Access to Grant Opportunities
Could your organization benefit from expanded access to available grant opportunities? Have you hesitated to sign up for a grants database service due to the cost? From now until December 31st, you can receive a full year of unrestricted access to GrantStation.com (normally $699/yr) for just $75 per year.
Become an Organizational Member of the Society for Nonprofit Organizations and – in addition to Nonprofit World magazine, Funding Alert, free job listings, an archive of over 700 management support articles, and discounted nonprofit products and services – you’ll also receive access to:
- U.S. Charitable Giving Database: Thousands of funder profiles, including independent, family, community, and corporate foundations; corporate giving programs; faith-based grantmakers; and associations with grantmaking programs.
- International Charitable Giving Database: Several thousand international grantmaker profiles, searchable by geographic location and areas of interest. The Canadian database is particularly comprehensive with over 500 Canadian grantmakers profiled.
- Federal Grants & Loans Database: Detailed program, contact, and application information on numerous U.S. federal grant and loan opportunities. Archived announcements also available. Word searchable and categorized by deadline date.
- State Grants & Loans Database: Links to state departments and agencies that administer grant and/or loan programs, and quasi-state agencies such as the state arts council, humanities forum, children’s trusts, etc.
- Practical Tutorials: Includes step by step guides on how to get started, write a letter of inquiry, develop a full proposal, and revise and edit past proposals.
- Grantseeking Strategy/Management Resources: Includes how to document in-kind contributions and how to read an IRS Form 990.
- Archive of Articles: Peruse the most recent Tracks to Success articles, and current/archived issues of GrantStation Insider and GrantStation International Insider.
To learn more about joining SNPO, please visit:
Membership Director, SNPO
The Society for Nonprofit Organizations (SNPO) is a 501c3 organization that has been serving the nonprofit sector for over 25 years. SNPO provides nonprofit staff members, volunteers, and board members with affordable resources and information to work more effectively and efficiently towards accomplishing their mission.